|ANALYSIS: Europe to become “ECONOMIC WASTELAND” as industry dies, banks fail and food production plunges.|
|– Energy scarcity means BASF may have to shut down in Germany.
– This would unleash global scarcity of chemicals for industry, medicine, automotive, etc.
– BASF warns that if plants shut down, they may suffer massive DAMAGE and cannot be restarted.
– The British Pound is collapsing as Europe’s currencies head into oblivion. (Euro too)
– Meloni wins Italy’s elections: Will it make any difference?
– Massive fire takes out huge fresh food wholesale distribution hub in France.
– Colorado police arrest woman, put her in cop car on railroad tracks, then train collides.
– Interview featuring Leo Zagami about Italy, Europe and secret societies.
|The Podcast [Duration 1:28:22]|
|The Health Ranger,
Topics by Secment
0:00 Collapse News
37:15 Leo Zagami
|For more updates, visit: Brighteon.com
Natural News videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency. Read more at Natural News.
Mike Adams is helping to create a better world.
|Bypass censorship by sharing this link: