|The YEAR OF CONTRACTION: Trends, predictions and warnings for what’s ahead.|
|The Health Ranger,
Topics by Secment
19:57 Food Crisis
|– Generations of EXPANSION now turn to sudden CONTRACTION.
– Contraction trends include food supply, debt, energy, consumer demand, supply chains and wealth.
– Empires will contract; GDP will fall for many nations.
– Population contraction pushes into “decivilization” effects.
– Food #inflation will be 50% – 100% in 2023.
– Expect food riots, grocery thefts, flash mob shoplifters, armed guards.
– 2023 will see widespread homelessness and job layoffs.
– “Stuff” is about to become a whole lot more expensive.
– Huge wave of people moving out of homes and into RVs, campers or vans.
– Migration out of cities and into rural areas.
– Farming will remain viable if diesel, fertilizer and transportation all function.
– Expect global #fertilizer scarcity and sharply reduced food crop yields.
– Climate lockdowns will arrive, with some cities enforcing sector travel restrictions.
– Russia will lead a major offensive against Ukraine in the next 90 days.
– Civil unrest will spread around the world as populations freeze, starve and become homeless.
– Expect another pandemic to be released in 2023 to terrorize and control the population.
|“Situation” Update, Reports [Duration 49:27]
“Mike Adams is helping to create a better world.”
Unfiltered, & Uncensored.
|For more updates, visit: Brighteon.com
Natural News videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency. Read more at Natural News
|Bypass censorship by sharing these links:
|More bypass censorship links: