Gas Pains: EU Leaders Warn “Harsh” Times Coming Soon
• French and German leaders are preparing their citizens for harsh economic conditions by the end of summer or early fall.
• They created their troubles by goading Russia to attack Ukraine.
• Now Russia is slowly cutting off supplies of liquified natural gas to Europe.
• LNG is vital to most European countries as an energy source for heating, cooking, and manufacturing.
• Presently, it looks like widespread gas rationing will be implemented across the European continent this fall as LNG inventories evaporate.
Unedited, Unfiltered, Uncensored, & Commercial Free.
Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart
Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
Rick Wiles is helping to create a better world.