Weaponized Food Shortages, Wuhan’s Monkeypox, Economic Nonboom.
• In this episode of The Silent War:
• In this episode of The Silent War:Missouri Attorney General Subpoenas 7 School Districts Amid Worry Over Student Surveying.
• HUGE News In Otero County, New Mexico – County Commission Withholds Certification of Primary Election Results.
• China bank protest stopped by health codes turning red, depositors say.
• White House Claims Biden Has Sparked A ‘Historic Economic Boom’.
• Children are being infected with up to THREE viruses at a time because COVID measures have worn down their immune systems and made them vulnerable to illnesses usually only caught in winter, experts warn.
• Wuhan Lab Isolated ‘Causative Agent’ Of Virus ‘Closely Related’ To Monkeypox.
• Michigan Police Will Not Respond To Every 911 Call Due To High Gas Prices.
• Biden Commits $645 Million Fighting Food Shortages In Latin America, Not USA!
• Another Blow to the US Food Market: Fire Breaks Out at a Food Processing Plant West of Waupaca County in Wisconsin.
• All of this, and more.
|Dustin Nemos is helping to create a better world.||
“We Are Waking People Up.” [Duration 7:39]
Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
Unfiltered, Unedited, & Uncensored.