Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
I am crazy about chocolate chips, and this chewy cookie has enough to satisfy me. My husband and kids love these cookies. This big batch is perfect for our family. —Diane Neth, Menno, South Dakota
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat air fryer to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly. In batches, place 1 in. apart on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Test Kitchen tip
- In our testing, we have found cook times vary dramatically between brands of air fryers. As a result, we have given wider than normal ranges on suggested cook times. Begin checking at the first time listed and adjust as needed.
1 cookie: 102 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.